IVF surrogacy is a treatment in which the womb of other woman is used to carry the baby as the intended mother is not able to carry a baby to term herself. These women are known as a gestational surrogate or gestational mother. Select IVF India to ask the gestational surrogate and intended parents to signs a contract to run the process smooth or intended parents need to undergo for an embryo transfer procedure using embryos created through IVF and to carry the resulting pregnancy.
How does IVF Surrogacy procedure works?
IVF surrogacy is a procedure in which intended parents and the gestational surrogate both need to undergo for an assessment and laboratory tests at Select IVF India to make sure that they both are healthy and prepared mentally and physically. Also, Dr. Nalini Gupta examines them that there are no sexually transmitted disease exists which damage potential embryos or be given to the surrogate during the embryo transfer. After this the process is very simple:
• Dr. Nalini Gupta will give medication to the biological mother and the gestational surrogate to synchronize their menstrual cycles.
• Once the cycles get synchronized, the woman who donates her eggs will begin her IVF protocol to stimulate her ovaries for egg production.
• The woman who donated her eggs will undergo an egg retrieval procedure.
• At Select IVF India, the IVF expert Dr. Nalini Gupta will take the eggs of the biological mother and mixed with her partner’s or donor sperm and cultured for 3 to 5 days.
• At the same time, she also gives the gestational surrogate some supplemental progesterone to prepare her uterine lining for pregnancy.
• When the embryos are ready, one or more embryo will be transferred to the uterus of the surrogate mother.
• After two weeks of embryo transfer, Dr. Nalini Gupta will conduct the pregnancy test for a surrogate mother to determine whether implantation was successful.
• If pregnancy occurs, the surrogate mother will be monitored by the experts ate Select IVF India until the pregnancy is 10 to 12 weeks along, at which point her care is transferred to a gynecologist.
• When the pregnancy is complete, the surrogate mother will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents and they can take their baby home.
Why IVF Surrogacy?
It has been found that there are some women who are not medically fit and they are unable to carry a child to term, but they are still able to produce healthy and mature eggs for fertilization. The women who are dealing with the congenital problem with their uterus, or because it has been damaged by injury or disease, or removed by a hysterectomy in those cases, IVF surrogacy is the best option to have an own baby. There are few cases for them Dr. Nalini Gupta suggest IVF surrogacy as they are dealing with other medical issues such as diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease. Whatever the specific circumstances of a case may be, using an IVF surrogate is the hope for many patients who have suffered repeated history of miscarriages or the women who have had other failed ART methods. IVF surrogacy is a blessing for them.
For IVF Treatment Visit Hospital & Get Free Online Consultation at – www.selectivf.com